Monday 25 June 2012

As if I didn't have enough nail polish already...

Happy Vacation Day 2, everyone!  I, unfortunately, am not feeling the best at the moment - of course, as soon as I go on vacation, I get sick.  So here's a short post I wrote a while back and didn't get around to posting.  I'll try and have something more interesting for you all tomorrow...in the meantime, try and amuse yourself with this :)

For the past few months, I've been searching EVERYWHERE for Essie Mint Candy Apple nail polish.  I know, it's been out forever, but nowhere near where I live was carrying it in the regular collection.  But then, miracle of miracles, I found it!  I know, everyone is giving a big sigh of relief right now.  It was a fairly dramatic experience.  And then, because I can't just buy one nail polish, I got two more.  All three are Essie, two from the regular collection (Mint Candy Apple and Pansy) and one from the Spring collection (Camera).


From Left: Mint Candy Apple, Camera, Pansy

I tried Camera today on my nails and I really like the colour.  It's a bright coral colour and I like the gel formula.  It's kind of sheer - it took 3 coats to get total coverage - and it's not very glossy when it dries.  But a top coat, which I always use anyways, made up for that.  I'll be interested to see how the other two shades apply.


Essie Camera and OPI Wing It! (ring finger)

No comments:

Post a Comment